View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #68
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Theismann says Romo “isn’t that good”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Moon < Pressure

I have never seen a QB look so great then turn around and fold in the clutch as much as Moon.

I was probably his biggest fan during that stretch but toward the end I started realizing what a choker (no pun intended on his domestic issues) he was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I've always liked Moon, but this is the truth. He was not an inspirational leader. I remember him sitting alone on the bench many times, disengaged from the game, lost in thought, and certainly not firing up the troops in any way. I remember wondering if he even wanted to be there sometimes.
I hear you guys and know you watched him a lot more than me. Just as a counter example though, look at Manning. Other than the one SB win he is 5-10 in the playoffs. He was definitely developing a choker label until winning the SB in his 7th try. I doubt he wins another SB and in the end he will go down as an all time great whose results didn't end up matching his overall play. At the end of the day, you can't choke in the playoffs unless you get to the playoffs.