View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post

I've always felt a bit bad for Caldwell, guy was an All-American center and when Myers caught on at center FT (also got some much better guard play) he was shifted to G. I think he's probably a better fit at center and if he's a FA this next year it wouldn't surprise me to see him sign elsewhere to try and move back to C.
I like Ben Jones for the long term, but I think Caldwell has been progressing OK, except for the injuries.

He came back last year and played quite solidly when Brisiel was out.
And now he has another setback.

An O-lineman who cannot stay on the field may not earn much as far as contract goes. Who knows, he may very well resign with us next year. I wouldn't mind that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote