View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #59
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Meh, if the NFL fined him then I consider this over. I really don't think of the Texans players as whiners, as I think the Incognito video and the pictures of Stewart trying to deck Reed show those players were going outside of the rules.

If I wanted to watch mixed martial arts I would be on a UFC board, they've taken that sort of play out of the NFL a long time ago and getting nostalgic about "How it used to be" doesn't really convince me that Texans players shouldn't call out other teams to the media when the play warrants it.