View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need Tickets to Texans VS Packers

Quote:
Originally Posted by genepena View Post
I have been buying the same seats for 7 years in section 138 and friend got greedy and demanded them back after this season started he owns the PSL. I had them in hand and Texans said he could cancel them in the account manger!! Such BS! Anyway me and wife are die hard fans and traveled to Baltimore last year. Please let me know if you have some at a decent cost. Send me PM. Go Texans!!!!!
If you've already paid for them and he cancels your tickets and sells them to someone else, that is theft and/or fraud plain and simple. I'd tell him you'll call the police if he does that and have him charged.

If you haven't paid yet, then it sounds like your are stuck.

Sounds like your "friend" is a **** regardless.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote