View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #65
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Theismann says Romo “isn’t that good”

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
My opinion is based off watching Romo for years. They havent always been weak at their current positions ,but Romo has always been the same hot and cold Qb. After a while, stop looking for excuses not to blame the guy and admit hes part of the problem. David Carr syndrome.
Agree to disagree, I guess. Like I said earlier, in a long list of problems Dallas has, Romo is nowhere near the top. Could they improve on their QB? Sure, but in that case so could 20 other teams.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote