View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #10
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10331 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You do realize this is Cody's last contract year?
To me it doesn't matter whether he stays or goes, we still need another NT. If for nothing else than more depth. And Fangupo, or any other UDFA, is not the answer IMO. So, I do agree with you that NT should be high on the draft priority list. How high will the Texans be looking? I don't know. But, if there is another Mike Martin type available in the mid rounds I hope they don't pass him by like they did last draft.

Also, y'all are pretty confident the Texans will get another 3rd round pick, I assume for losing Mario in FA. But, isn't that contingent on how he plays as part of the FA compensation formula?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote