View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanting National Respect for Team is Part of Being a Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
Lol...so you go from "I don't care" all the way around to "I'm bitter about it"...nice..
Sorry, I don't follow your sarcasm!

I truly don't care about the media's take on our team! They are now, and have always been, biased toward East Coast teams, and the Cowboys! Where did you read that I am "bitter about it!"

There's a big difference between respect and attention, esp when it comes to the media, and I take it that IS what we're talking about. I truly don't know what point you're directing your sarcasm!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote