View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #57
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That penalty was on a different corner who was holding Larry Fitz. Once the QB is out of the tackle box, he was allowed to do that (Or so he was telling the refs as the broadcast picked up some of what he was saying to the white hat).

EDIT: He's still a cheap shot artist so it's perfectly valid thinking that he was being dirty in some manner.
Was it? I was back and forth from cooking in the kitchen. I saw the replay and that moron bitchin at the refs. I just put 2 and 2 together and got the wrong answer, I reckon. Yeah, he's still a punk