View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #18
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanting National Respect for Team is Part of Being a Fan

I've been a fan since day one and I would like to see the Texans get more attention. Not getting it would never stop me from being a Texans fan, but that's how I feel about it. It's true that I can get my fix without it, but I would like to see more Texans fans in the world. I work with a guy who is a 49ers fan right now and, while I've got nothing against the 49ers, I don't want to see 49ers fans around here; I want to see more Texans fans in California. I'd be fine with it if we went to New York Monday night and their seats were half filled with Texans jerseys.

There are teams with fans all over the country, like the Steelers, and, while it's not what matters most, I'd like to see that.

PS-what I love right now is the, "Oh, $^!+" we're getting from the fans of our upcoming opponents.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote