View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
He didn't look out of shape, but when you are that big you will get fatigued faster than if you lose some weight. 330 is plenty big enough.
Yes, I realize that, but how much has he lost? Is he staying in the "doghouse" because he isn't losing the weight, or has he lost the weight and it's just a numbers game now with Jones and Caldwell ahead of him? To me, he has more upside than Jones because of his athletic ability and size, but was behind Jones in actual development as a player due to Jones playing in the SEC and Brooks playing at Miami (Ohio). My guess is we won't see him this year unless there is an injury situation, like Caldwell now, or we wrap up the division early and Kubes starts playing a lot of the 2nd and 3rd string late in the season.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote