View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #15
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Right now, I could care less what all the talking heads say, or predict. The only thing that matters to me is holding up that Lombardi come Feb, and then getting to camp out at Reliant for a year looking at it!! THAT'S the prize that will bring National RESPECT, and with that will come short term attention! Short term because we are not located on the East Coast, nor do we have a flippin star stuck on our head.
Lol...so you go from "I don't care" all the way around to "I'm bitter about it"...nice..

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote