View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #12
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I don't know what you guys are watching or not watching. Almost every NFL show I am seeing they are all saying the Texans are the most complete team, best in the NFL, etc etc. After the Rams/Cards game on the NFL Network someone was saying Matt Schaub so far is the NFL MVP. Another one said JJ Watt is the MVP.

All NFL power rankings I have seen have the Texans as 1. What else do you want?

Not talking about people saying the Texans are the best or ranking them #1 in a poll, talking about the air-time which still lacks... And the fact they are ranked #1 in the polls and still don't get as much air-time just goes with my whole point..it is turning around, though...

Like i said in the blog, i understand why there's been a lack...truly it doesn't bother me that much.. it just really bothers me that some expect fans not to care about it, with the whole "you should just want them to win" take...if that were the case why even tune into the games? Just check back in February and see how it shook out...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote