View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanting National Respect for Team is Part of Being a Fan

I don't know what you guys are watching or not watching. Almost every NFL show I am seeing they are all saying the Texans are the most complete team, best in the NFL, etc etc. After the Rams/Cards game on the NFL Network someone was saying Matt Schaub so far is the NFL MVP. Another one said JJ Watt is the MVP.

All NFL power rankings I have seen have the Texans as 1. What else do you want?

If anything I think they are getting too hyped up nationally for my liking.

The Jets are getting national attention because they are a train wreck and those types of stories are great for ratings. Believe me, you don't want the Texans getting that type of media attention. I am sure every Jets fan would swap the type of media attention the Texans are getting right now with what they are getting right now.

I don't see the Giants complaining either. They just win Super Bowls while the Jets get all of the media.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote