View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #10
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wanting National Respect for Team is Part of Being a Fan

The thing I kept thinkin as I watched espn and nflnetwork this week was... I've never seen a 2-2 team (the definition of mediocrity) get this much attention. You would think the Jets were the only team in the league by the coverage they were getting. And even though the 4-0 Texans are the team they face next, they only mention I heard of them was in Rex Ryans press conference that nflnetwork aired repeatedly..... And I mean repeatedly. They must have shown the same PC like 15 times over the past 2 days
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote