View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I wonder how many pounds he's lost? I know they wanted him to lose some weight to improve his endurance, but to me, he never looked "over weight" or out of shape in the photos and footage I've seen of him.
Agree, he didn't look overweight in all the games I watched him play in college and he didn't look overweight in PS either.

But if he can keep it down further, he will be all the better on cut blocks, on pulls and on the second level.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote