View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think Dion Jordan is going to rise like crazy...

I hope we'd be able to get him towards the end of the first round, but I think he's going to jump up draft boards...

A 6'6", well built, fluid pass rusher with good burst of the snap capable of standing up or putting his hand in the dirt....

I need to watch him play more, but I'd take him at the end of the first round and not look back..
That guy sure looks good, doesn't he?
But I'm not sure he'll jump.
From what I read, he already put on some more weight this year and still is in the low 240s.
Don't know how he's going to hold up against the OTs in the NFL on the run.

Wolf, there are cut ups of 4 or 5 games from last year on youtube.
They don't take very long to watch.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...jordan+youtube
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote