View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012   #36
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I saw the ring too.

That's what has me creeped out. Was really hoping he was just a single guy who was married to the Cowboys.

My wife would be super embarrassed if I posted videos like he does. It would be a marriage breaker, for sure. I "get it" that you like his analysis on the other videos, but the rant videos are funny at first...then it sort of just goes into weird territory for me.

Could be that he's a very compartmentalizing person--i.e. football passion doesn't spill over into other areas--so I want to say that I don't know the guy at all, and I'm just wondering if he's a stable person off-camera.
Shango is also an actor, therefore I don't think his wife is in any danger of spousal abuse or embarrassment. In addition to acting which seems he is experienced in drama, I respect his football knowledge.
StarStruck is online now   Reply With Quote