View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #44
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm calling it now. If we get to the Super Bowl, Wade will be the HC of the Jets in 2013.

I'm betting the F.O. asked Wade to stay, because we have a real opportunity to get to the big dance. Then, he'll be looked at for a much more prestigious gig..... NYJets, NYGiants (Coughlin may elect to retire), Chicago, Philly (he'd love that one I'm sure)
The owner of the Jets is way too much of a flake to make this call. Yes, NYC is a major market, but, as I said upthread, Chicago would be a much more appealing job, all things considered.

Chicago, San Diego, Cincinatti and Philadelphia should all be open next year.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote