View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #98
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Quote:
(on RB Ben Tate’s status ) “I think so. I think if we asked Ben (Tate) to do something today he would’ve done it. I would say the same thing tomorrow but we are going to hold him. We are going to get (RB) Justin (Forsett) ready to go. Then I think what we do Saturday is we let (RB) Ben (Tate) go and if he looks fine, then we’re back to our normal deal. I think the key is that Justin gets the reps because Ben is ready to play. He knows what he’s doing. That’s kind of the way we practiced today. We’ll see where Ben is at on Saturday.”
link
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote