View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think Dion Jordan is going to rise like crazy...

I hope we'd be able to get him towards the end of the first round, but I think he's going to jump up draft boards...

A 6'6", well built, fluid pass rusher with good burst of the snap capable of standing up or putting his hand in the dirt....

I need to watch him play more, but I'd take him at the end of the first round and not look back..
Don't disagree as I've quickly moved him up from 3rd to 2nd. I am hoping other Nose players will step up and allow me to shift from first round to second if Jordan continues to rise as season progresses.