View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #35
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Shango is passionate about the team, and can explode. He wears a wedding band so I assume he cools off a bit before going home. I have to give him his props -- Shambo knows football and like him or not his football intellect can be graded as a solid "A." I like to sit in on his Tuesday postgame and Thursday pregame classes.
I saw the ring too.

That's what has me creeped out. Was really hoping he was just a single guy who was married to the Cowboys.

My wife would be super embarrassed if I posted videos like he does. It would be a marriage breaker, for sure. I "get it" that you like his analysis on the other videos, but the rant videos are funny at first...then it sort of just goes into weird territory for me.

Could be that he's a very compartmentalizing person--i.e. football passion doesn't spill over into other areas--so I want to say that I don't know the guy at all, and I'm just wondering if he's a stable person off-camera.