View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #116
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I just don't see Ryan letting his guys get beat down - on the MNF national stage - like they did last Sunday. This COULD be a war. If you think Denver went after Schaub, I fear you ain't seen nothin' yet.
This is why I don't think Ryan is a good coach. I don't think he has any say in the beat down his team is going to take. He's good, when everything is new, or when they are winning. But I don't think he's the kind of guy you need when things are falling apart. He's not the keep it together type, or the build it type.