View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #345
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87281 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Arrow Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've got a couple of RB dilemmas in 2 different leagues and need some more opinions other than my own.

League 1 - Should I go with Cardinals Ryan Williams against the Rams? Or Carolina DeAngelo Williams at home against the Seahawks?

League 2 - Willis McGahee at NE? Or Steven Jackson at home vs Arizona

Right now I'm leaning towards R. Williams and McGahee. Thoughts?
R. Wiliams and mcghee.

Seahawks defense is legit. D. Williams competes for carrys with Stewart, Tolbert, and Newton. R. Williams has better odds for success.

McGhee because I think denver's offense will be in the redzone more often and provide better scoring opportunities for him. I also think NE will be up early in the game and guard the pass more as the game goes into the 2nd half.

Could be wrong on both accounts but thats how i'd approach it.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote