View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #38
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I'll worry about Wade's chances of getting another HC gig after the season.

If I was him at this point.... why would I though?

He's the highest paid DC in the league (rightfully so) and has pretty much the same latitude as a HC here.

In Houston he's much more revered than the HC.

I think Him and Kubiak are in position to be in a very good symbiotic relationship and could very well win a championship or two.
Yep. Me and a friend have a theory that Bob McNair had a little private chat with Wade, in which Bob made certain promises should the team tank, and Bob needs to replace the head coach.

I cringe when I think about how much Bob is paying him. Wade is probably getting PAID up the wazoo (fairly, IMO), and likely has a "gentlemen's agreement" for the head coaching job, if that arises.

Wade has more value to this team than Gary. It's a fact.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote