View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #19
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
What are AJ's numbers so far?

The thing about this year is that 1) OD is balling 2) we've had big leads in EVERY game we've played and the one game that was close we were still running trying to burn the clock. I don't think it's fair at all to look at the WR's numbers and say they aren't doing enough.

JMO, but that's too early for WR as I don't think there is any room for one unless you think Walter will be cut. And even then I think between Jean, Posey and Martin we'd be perfectly fine there.

At this point last year Bruce Irvin was considered a 4th or 5th roung pick...Even later on some draft boards...

There is going to be a lot of movement in regards to where players are valued. Don't act so matter of fact about where players are currently projected. Some guys will rise. Others will fall.
AJ 16 for 268 17 avg 2TDs or 67 yds per game x 12=804more + 268= 1,072 for season. I think most will agree these stats will improve but I like way Schaub is utilyzing AJ.