View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #20
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Enjoyed your post. Here are my thoughts: Our WRs strengths depend on whom you ask. Beerlover for example wants one in second & you 5th or later. I tend to agree with BL as we have little to evaluate anyone other than AJ. Walter has 9 for 131 & one TD in four games. Not good enough for a WR2 imo.
What are AJ's numbers so far?

The thing about this year is that 1) OD is balling 2) we've had big leads in EVERY game we've played and the one game that was close we were still running trying to burn the clock. I don't think it's fair at all to look at the WR's numbers and say they aren't doing enough.

JMO, but that's too early for WR as I don't think there is any room for one unless you think Walter will be cut. And even then I think between Jean, Posey and Martin we'd be perfectly fine there.

Quote:
ILB? Who? Te'o solid but gone in first. Skov? If you watch him you'd say, nuh uh, no thanks! Nico Johnson? Find some 2012 info on him, I can't. 18 tackles for ILB, Te'o has 36. Would I like a ILB earlier? Sure but ain't one. I'm hoping James improves & re-signs cheap. He looked better against Tenn but he should have.
At this point last year Bruce Irvin was considered a 4th or 5th roung pick...Even later on some draft boards...

There is going to be a lot of movement in regards to where players are valued. Don't act so matter of fact about where players are currently projected. Some guys will rise. Others will fall.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote