View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #23
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Wade phliips holding back?

I am sure there are some untested wrinkles in the defense that we've yet to see and I haven't seen Merciless too terribly much either, he should be fun to watch once he gets comfortable at this level. To be fair as well, they haven't faced a real high caliber offense so they haven't had to show some real exotic looks.

to the poster suggesting moving Watt. Umm he's looking pretty damn good right now where he's at, why change it?

One thing I'd like them see is tighten up the rushing defense more after giving up a lot of yardage to a struggling CJ.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote