View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #58
majestrate
All Pro

Rep Power: 9427 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, but beating someone that's not even trying it's a pretty empty win. I like rooting for my guys while they are playing, but when I'm up by 60 after the early games, it's kinda lame. I run a FF league, and I kicked a guy out this year because he didn't manage his team after I asked him to do so several times during the year. It kind of ruins the sport of it when one team only tried part of the time, and it could possibly cause a change in the playoff seeding because of a game here or there. I just think it's more fun when people try, even if they are out of the playoff picture.
I get what you're saying, unless something comes up and I'm not able to manage my teams, I will at least make sure I don't have any bye players sitting in my active roster (or injured players).

I think this was a special case instance, otherwise, I'd be completely on your side. Not that it really matters what side I fall on :P
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote