View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Who is this years Mike Martin?

I was really hoping the Texans would take Martin this past draft, and they had their chances, but I guess DT/NT wasn't a top priority. The tacks have him now and he's listed as a backup DT. Don't remember seeing him in the game this past Sunday but I didn't get to see the 1st half. Did he play any?

Anyway, we will be needing a good NT to replace Cody someday soon. He's going to be 30 and in his 10th year next year. Mitchell beefed up to 300 lbs this season and is doing OK, but I still think we need some depth. Just don't know who is out there yet.
You do realize this is Cody's last contract year?