Thread: Tcu qb
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #7
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tcu qb

Kid has a lot of talent, but is costing himself a ton a money. Look at what happened to Mallet during the draft process. I really wish schools could mandate drug and alcohol counseling for these kids who have past indiscretions to prevent incidents from reoccurring. Past players would also make great mentors for the current student athletes as well. I know they have this at a few programs, but it would be great to see it implemented at a lot more schools.

Not saying it would have helped this kid though. I've heard about his heavy drug use for a while now. Its not a very big secret in the D/FW area.
Texn4life is online now   Reply With Quote