View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #82
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cut...Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
http://www.greatveganathletes.com/node?page=5

From this, we can see that FB Fiametta and basketball player John Salley are confirmed as Vegans.

There are several big men on that list, including several power lifters, a couple of wrestlers, a MMA fighter, and Germany's strongest man Patrik Baboumian.

You don't need to convince me. I've seen many vegan athletes excel to high levels. As I've stated in the past, athletes like Arian can do very well, paying attention to some very basic principles. My post on Namath et al. was more for accuracy.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote