View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #113
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Well all i have to do is go back to last year when we were clearly the better team against the Indianapolis Colts and we played on Thursday Night Football and lost to them. The stage on a night game is set at a higher level and teams will come out to play. If our staff is reminding our team of that time, this team will be focused and ready.

Now going off what Rey said about "firsts", if we wanna be a Super Bowl Champion there are alot of first that we are going to have to accomplish. Beating NYJ will be a first I'd like to see get done.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote