View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #70
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just want to say how happy i am that ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
We resigned Troy Nolan. I was so dissapointed and shocked when he was cut in the first place. I think he has the ability to be a starter in this league, has the speed and big play ability.

NOW hopefully he can stick with the team and we can start a healthy Safety rotation to keep all the guys fresh. I didnt worry much with Demps in, but Keo back there Scared the **** out of me. Just happy to see Nolan on the team again .
I think I feel the same way although he let me down with his play in that last pre season game.

I don't know if he felt that he was going to be cut and just wasn't all in or what, but I have liked him a lot ever since he was in college...

No offense to Demps, but I hope Nolan (or really any of the back up safeties) takes his spot. That means that they are playing well.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote