Thread: parking pass
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: parking pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia View Post
how many people are allowed to go into the tailgating if i buy a parking pass?

Buying a parking pass only gives you a place to park. Everyone is SUPPOSE to have either a ticket to the game or a tailgating pass, or no entrance to the lot. As NN pointed out, there are ways around that, but, none guaranteed.

I have a platinum pass and have NEVER been ticket checked before this year. They have ticket checked every flippin game, including preseason.

At the Niner game I had 5 people in my car and 4 tickets cause we were picking one up at the tailgate. I had to go through a LONG explanation before they finally let us though. They have not been rude or hateful, just very thorough. By that I mean she has looked at every ticket and counted every person in my truck. I know it is not that tight on every lot, but, you can't be certain whats gonna happen from week to week. Just be prepared and make sure everyone either has a ticket to the game or a tailgating pass.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote