View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #92
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197411 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I forgot about the knee problems. That is somewhat of a gamechanger for me. They should atleast monitor Fosters carries more closely. Do you think Gary will take this into consideration? I dont.

With that said I belive that this yr is the best chance the Texans have to make the SB, so you've got to ride your horse. If Foster goes down, then Tate will have to step up. Tate is a luxury that the Texans probably will not have next yr. He's the reason I would ride Foster hard this yr.

Plus to achieve greatness sometimes you have to accept the risk and move forward. I'm not worried about Fosters workload at this point because as the season wears on his carries should get reduced at some point without Gary having to make a conscious effort to do so.
That luxury can disappear very quickly. Tate's "toe issue" has me very concerned. Why the Texans have been reluctant to characterize his injury further has me very concerned, until I hear otherwise, that he may be dealing with TURF TOE.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote