View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #75
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cut...Beck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Tate? I think he's nearing the stage in his development that he could challenge Foster as #1. Why? Foster's new diet is killing his Sundays. Period. Nobody has yet to respond to my comments on it and that's because they know it's true. It was a neat theory--Can a dominating NFL RB like Foster go all plant-based and still dominate? Nope.
Well first off it is because your theory is absurd. Then there is the fact you have no knowledge on the subject and very knowledgeable people such have CnD have previously explained your position is wrong. So don't bother with the "nobody is responding to me, whoohoo I win" proclamations.