View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #18
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I agree with all of that. But since he's not in my life and he's ranting at Cowboy fans, I kind of like it LOL.
Shango is passionate about the team, and can explode. He wears a wedding band so I assume he cools off a bit before going home. I have to give him his props -- Shambo knows football and like him or not his football intellect can be graded as a solid "A." I like to sit in on his Tuesday postgame and Thursday pregame classes.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote