View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #72
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You and I generally agree on football related stuff .... but I gotta chime in here:

What value does Tricycle have if we are ranked X .... Shielding Manning from those duties. That safety tandem .... Just aint replacable.

Tricycle might not be near the top of the league right now ..... but he's a big play waiting to happen .... all while keeping starters out of harms way.

Are we really 30th in YP KO return as of today ?! ..... Care to make a friendly wager of a few beers that we move into no lower than the top 20 by seasons end ?!
You wouldn't want to give K-Mart a shot? He looked comfortable returning for MSU. I like Trindon and truly hope he eventually breaks out. It just bugs me using a roster spot for a one trick pony. Heck, it took me a while to get used to having a LS taking a spot.

Side note: At least Weeks ain't scared to do work on ST coverage. I've seen ya Weeks