View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #61
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .....You Might Be A Texan's Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
If you are forced into the position of criticizing your college QB hero because your fellow Longhorn fans are still delusional after seven years...
Somehow I missed this one when I first looked over this thread. I fall into this category. Not only this, I found myself rooting for him to fail just to shut those morons up.

However unfortunately him failing has not shut them all up. Some now are even blaming the Texans for his failure and have this "forever hate the Texans" thing going on.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote