View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #48
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Did Quin get credit for that forced fumble?
I wondered the same thing. When I saw it at the stadium I was so busy screaming that I did not see the ball come out.

When I watched at home the ball clearly came out and when Quin swats at it all the players react like the play was whistled dead already.

You can tell in the picture that Locker is not in possession of the ball unless his arm started forward or the tuck rule came in since he was pumping it.