View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #47
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
So, how do Texans fans feel about the hit Quin put on Locker???

I think we all better suck it up if the league decides to weigh in on it too. It sure looked like a good clean hit but Quin did land on top of Locker, Locker did end up on the bench from it....just saying....
Seriously?

That was a clean sack and I am 100% certain Quin will not be fined. He was unblocked and Locker never saw him coming. The only reason you would even bring up the fact that it was anything other than a sack is that Locker was injured. However, that injury was sustained earlier in the season and Locker was trying to play through it.

The league may look at the hit, but it was clean with no excessive antics aimed at injuring Locker. Heck... I still cannot figure out how the shoulder that was NOT hit got knocked out of the socket.