View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #100
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think this game is anywhere near the gimmie that a lot of people (These Jets fans for instance) think it will be. Teams that take this much abuse from their fans and the media during the week tend to get their backs up and play hard. The Jets are getting roasted by just about everyone with an opinion on them and they were humiliated Sunday. They're going to play hard and if the Texans buy into all this Jets bashing and Texans hype they could lose that game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
bingo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
This is my fear. They got trashed by the Steelers, they barely pulled one out against the Dolphins, then then got SMASHED by the Niners.

We're going into their house and they're like an injured honey badger.

This could be a war.

I don't see how we don't crush them, though.
I just don't see Ryan letting his guys get beat down - on the MNF national stage - like they did last Sunday. This COULD be a war. If you think Denver went after Schaub, I fear you ain't seen nothin' yet.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote