View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This guy probably lectures everybody about everything.

Wife locks her keys in the car, dude goes off on her for 5 minutes about how foolish she is.

Kid makes a bad grade, dude stands there and rants for 5 minutes about how the kid should do better.

I'm done with the guy. It's obvious he loves to chew ass. Gets off on it.

I feel sorry for the people caught in his daily life. And don't tell me I don't know his personal life, look...if he gets THAT animated over a ****ing football game????? Yeah, think about when "real world problems" happen in his life.

He's creepy. /end
I agree with all of that. But since he's not in my life and he's ranting at Cowboy fans, I kind of like it LOL.