View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

If Bob wants to keep Wade, put a full time department (invent it) to do nothing but make sure Wade Phillips FEELS like a head coach here.

Major ass kissing, in other words. Renovate an area of the coach's offices to create a Wade Phillips wing/complex...massage recliner chair, huge posters of Bum from his old days as coach in Houston, the whole thing like it's Wade's World up in there.

Coordinated efforts to get local media at his doorstep often. Parades. Honor events. Schmooze his azz off.

Make the old man feel like it'd actually be a damn step DOWN to take that lowly job in Loserville USA.

Wade to his agent: "What? I don't want to even consider that job! You told them I would listen? Hell no. I love it here. I have a massage chair!"

For real.