View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #96
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackHammer View Post
Yep! I love going to the opponents board and seeing how they view the Texans.
This year in particular........because it's mainly fear and trepidation instead of joy and the thoughts of an easy win.

I'm not gonna lie. I love to see our opponents fans shaking in their boots for a change.
I also remember the days of seeing the quotes from forums of teams that the Texans somehow managed to beat whilst being in the basement of the AFC South from before the game - predicting how many dozen they'd beat the Texans by.

Anyone who has watched the Texans over the past decade, or knows anything about football teams playing their asses off when they've been embarrassed at home knows that they can write the Jets off at their peril.