View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #59
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: .....You Might Be A Texan's Fan

If you had to get memorabilia (hat) from a guy that got his from Nebraska, you might be a Texan's fan

true story .. 2 years ago I searched Kerrville for a Texan's hat.. no luck.. I visited my dad in Plano.. and went through 3 stores and found one (only one) . I didn't like it but only one I found.. bought it and went back to Kerrville and was talking to a friend about it and how I didn't like the hat I got and how it was the only one and he had a hat..I traded him Texans hat (solid blue with Texans logo and mine had white and blue on brim and whatnot)

I still wear the hat even how faded it is now .

it was SAD.. saw Titans stuff, Cowboys stuff. Green Bay stuff etc etc, but kid you not .. no Texans stuff
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote