View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #31
Lucky

Rep Power: 191859 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
But I don't think Wade is going anywhere. He had a chance to interview for the Bucs and turned it down.
I think Phillips would take the right head coaching job. I just don't think he will get the offer. Age, health, image. Wade doesn't fit the profile. Unless you're talking about defensive results.

I could be wrong, and Phillips could get a head coaching offer after the Texans Super Bowl win. But, I see Wade retiring as a Texan assistant.