View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #28
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 629 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't doubt he would like to have another HC gig but I think he is going to be very picky about it. Usually HC jobs are offered from dysfunctional organizations. Not many people get to walk into a 14-2 team like Norv Turner. I also do think his local ties and his father's opinion will have a factor on making the choice more difficult than ordinary.
I agree with this - I think Wade would jump at the right offering, but there are only a few teams that could put him in a good situation. I doubt after Dallas he wants to work with teams like the browns, bucs, or raiders who have a rough history with head coaches. He would probably want a more stable team, even if they didn't have a solid season. There is a reason Fisher chose the Rams over the Dolphins. I think the question is not if wade would take it, but if one of the right organizations would offer it to him.