View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #59
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaIFyaHEMI View Post
This guy knows what he is talking about.

Now to the other debate. I think John Beck is a better QB than TJ Yates. I wish TJ hadn't gotten the chance to finish off last season because he is a waste of a roster spot. John Beck would give us a chance against elite defenses, and he is perfect for the bootleg. TJ Yates is good for nothing but checkdowns and INTs.
It was TJ's first year man. On top of it he was a 5th round project. Nobody expected him to do great. He did well with the chance he got. I expect him to get better over the years.