View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #26
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331852 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Ok, so my gut feeling is no more accurate than his crystal ball but it tells me the same thing. I think he wants (or wanted) another shot. He didn't take it for some reason. Loyalty to the Texans organization? The fact that the Bucs job was going from a model franchise back into a dysfunctional one (and he'd just come out of one of those) We'll never know I guess but my gut tells me based on the look on his face when he spoke with reporters after deciding not to take the job that he was wanting another shot at running the show.
I don't doubt he would like to have another HC gig but I think he is going to be very picky about it. Usually HC jobs are offered from dysfunctional organizations. Not many people get to walk into a 14-2 team like Norv Turner. I also do think his local ties and his father's opinion will have a factor on making the choice more difficult than ordinary.